Leading SAFe 5.1 (SAFe Agilist) Certification Training
Leading SAFe Training with SAFe Agilist certification is a two-day course, which provides the knowledge necessary to start leading a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. Check out the dates below to enrol for SAFe Agilist training today.
SAFe Agilist Certification Training Course
This Leading SAFe 5.1 course provides the guidance and tools necessary to lead effectively in a remote environment with distributed teams. It is a revealed knowledge base of proven success patterns for achieving business agility for organizational transformation. By adopting SAFe and applying its well-described set of values, principles, and practices the enterprise can address these questions and realize greater business and individual benefits.
Leading SAFe training provides you with knowledge of Lean-Agile Leadership competency, the Team and Technical Agility competency, and the Agile Product Delivery competency, Enterprise Solution Delivery competency. The Lean Portfolio Management competency aligns portfolio execution to enterprise strategy. By earning a SAFe Agilist certification, you will expand your skills and build competencies to play a key role in driving business transformation.
Schedules for Leading SAFe 5.1 Training
Key Features of Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist Certification) Training
2-Day interactive instructor-led Leading SAFe training
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Expert SAFe/SPC trainers across the globe
Accredited Leading SAFe course material prepared by SMEs
Case Studies with real-world examples
After training coaching for real-world application
One-year membership to SAFe community platform
Job roles that can find the Leading SAFe training beneficial are:
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Change Agent
- Agile Coach
- Product Manager
- Program Manager
- Solutions/Systems Architect
- Scrum Master
- Professionals who are looking to gain an understanding of Scaled Agile Framework
- Professionals who are looking to sit for the SAFe Agilist certification exam
There are no pre-requisites to take up Leading SAFe training
However, it would be beneficial if participants have experience in Scrum and 5+ years of experience in Software Development
SAFe Agilist Exam Format
Multiple Choice Questions
No. of Question
35 out of 45 (equivalent to 77%)
Leading SAFe 5.1 Course Agenda
2-Day Leading SAFe Training Course Agenda
- Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Change
- Practicing SAFe
Spoclearn Corporate Learning Solutions
Training customizationaccording to your needs
Spoclearn offers the chance to customize your training program according to individual learning and enterprise business needs
Spoclearn Key Differentiators
A Single Point of Contact for all your LEARNing needs
Four different learning modes available
Wide range of industry-recognized courses to choose from
Accredited course materials approved by governing bodies
200+ trainers and SMEs fulfilling training requirements worldwide
Our Accreditations with Leading Governing Bodies
Have Questions about your course?
Is Leading SAFe certification training worth it?
Why choose Spoclearn as your preferred Leading SAFe training provider?
Here are some reasons:
- Two-day Live Instructor based Immersive Learning
- Highest Rated Scaling Agile Certification
- Learn how to practically build business agility competences
- Understand the meaning and factors for improved quality of delivery
- Align individual and organization goal around clear, common objectives.
- Free Business Agility Report for understanding Competencies
How competent are my trainers at Spoclearn?
This is our guarantee that our trainers are the best you will ever come across. They are highly motivated and skilled with a vast experience in providing training for various courses. They invest a lot of time in understanding the different challenges faced in various businesses and enterprises and devise strategies needed to tackle them, which is very much essential for gaining success and also to have a competitive edge in today’s world.
Our instructors are young, dynamic and keep themselves up to date with the latest trends of their respective fields of expertise. Be assured that they will help you reach your maximum potential and give you a much needed career boost.
What are the benefits of having Leading SAFe Certification Training?
The benefits of taking up Leading SAFe certification training are:
- Demonstrate your skills in Scaling Agile for large and complex organizations
- Learn from the best of SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs) with real-world experience
- The Leading SAFe helps you to gain a proper foundation of SAFe knowledge and also gets you close to the Scaled Agile community
- Through SAFe Agilist certification, be the first to lead innovation in an organization
- Help other employees by motivating them to push their boundaries and help the organization meet their strategic objectives
- Be part of continuous learning by adopting SAFe in an organization
- Get better salary remuneration with SAFe Agilist certification with global opportunities across sectors
How do I enroll for the Leading SAFe training course?
Below are the steps to enroll for a Leading SAFe certification training:
- Select the schedule of your choice for the SAFe Agilist Certification course and make the payment
- Prepare for your training with pre-reading materials provided by Spoclearn
- Attend the instructor-led Leading SAFe training and clear your doubts
- Take up multiple practice tests gain a thorough understanding of SAFe Agilist certification exam
- Clear your SAFe Agilist certification exam on your first attempt to take your career to the next level
What are the venues/modes of Leading SAFe 5.1 training?
Will I get any additional resources for Leading SAFe training?
Registration for the Leading SAFe 5.1 course includes the following:
- A workbook
- Preparation guidelines and eligibility to take the SAFe 5 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course completion certificate
- However, to be eligible for the examination, attendees must attend both days of the course.
Does Spoclearn provide training material for SAFe Agilist Certification?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments?
Can I change my Leading SAFe 5.1 course location/venue/date after registration?
Which are the global cities in which Spoclearn conducts Leading SAFe Certification training?
Are there any provisions for group discounts for Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) classroom training programs?
Whom should I contact if I need to know more about the Leading SAFe 5.1 course?
What is the latest version of SAFe?
Is SAFe 5 called version SAFe 5.1 now?
What is the difference between an upgrade and an update relating to the latest SAFe version?
An upgrade is when an entirely new version of SAFe is released. Eg. SAFe 4 was upgraded to SAFe 5.
Whereas updates are when minor incremental changes are made to the existing version of the framework without any major changes. Updates do not require a retest if you have the latest certification.
Hence, as discussed above, the change in nomenclature from SAFe 5 to 5.1 is an update and not an upgrade.
Why is Scaled Agile, Inc. releasing these updates to SAFe 5?
Should I renew my Leading SAFe 5.1 Training?
What is the validity of my SAFe Agilist certification credential and how to renew it?
Your SAFe Agilist certification needs to be renewed every year. Below are the criteria for the renewal of the certification credential:
- An individual needs to earn a minimum of 10 PDUs every year
- The renewal fee to keep your SAFe Agilist 5.1 certification is USD 100 each year. If you have more than one SAFe credential, then you can renew all of them together.
- The membership cost to be part of the Scaled Agile Community is USD 195.
Can I remain a member of the SAFe community without renewing my certification?